Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Amazing Spiderman 2 minireview (tiny spoilers)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Spiderman 2 minireview (tiny spoilers)

Maybe not really a review but just an opinion, while I think it is better than the first one, there are some parts of it where it just doesn't make sense, just to try to get you emotional or make you laugh, there are dozens of people in danger and Spiderman acts like an asshole just trying to be funny or tries to be the nicest guy in the world, also I really dislike the fact that everything in Spiderman life has to be related to Oscorp, and I mean everything, his girlfriend, his spiderweb, his enemies, his parents, if it weren't for Oscorp there will be no Spidey, and there is where the plots feels weak, as if Oscorp was the center of all things in this universe, kind of like the Google of industrial corporations where everything and everyone has something to do with it, also: I didn't like the Rhino, not just because of how it looks, everything about him feels wrong (if you have watch the movie you see you can tell me if you agree with me about this)

But if you forget this flaws and focus no the action and forget about Oscorp, it is a nice action film, I rate as 8.0/10

8/10, that sounds pretty solid to me. I can't wait to see it in a couple of weeks. Though, I do have the feeling that I'm going to be disappointed once again.

Comment

i liked the firs tone, but felt pretty let down by it
      havent seen this one yet, but you review sounds like what i was expecting
      lol so 8/10 sounds better than i thought!

i wasnt too into ultimate spiderman, does it seem leikt he movies are more based off the ultimate universe?
      AKA turk4186, The Zombie Ham, Mace Bacon http://thestrongestmustache.tumblr.com/

Comment

I really don't know anything about the ultimate universe, sorry

After talking about this movie with some other people they are telling me that maybe I'm expecting everything to be as good as Avengers was but I disagree, Captain America The Winter Soldier was really great, Amazing Spiderman 2 is just good, another thing it is lacking is action, comparing to Captain America TWS made me realize that, there are few action sequences.

Comment

more examples of marvel doing it right and fox/sony/whoever pumping out lacking super hero movies!
          AKA turk4186, The Zombie Ham, Mace Bacon http://thestrongestmustache.tumblr.com/

Comment

I really want to go and see this movie but most movie that are released by marvel are not really that good and most of the times the movies feel like they are just putting things in it to make the movie fill up the time. When they do this most of the movies that they make come out just being plain boring and you really don't enjoy the movies that much. I still want to see the movie thoug because I believe that it might be good and I will carry my girlfriend with me.

Comment

Originally posted by toyarmst View Post
              most movie that are released by marvel are not really that good and most of the times the movies feel like they are just putting things in it to make the movie fill up the time.
              *scratches head*

To me Marvel movies are amazing! The only ones that suck are the ones that aren't actually made by Marvel Studios, they are made by Fox and Sony. (i.e. The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

Comment

Originally posted by NickL View Post

*scratches head*

To me Marvel movies are amazing! The only ones that suck are the ones that aren't actually made by Marvel Studios, they are made by Fox and Sony. (i.e. The Amazing Spider-Man 2)
                Not to mention The Fantastic Four 1 & 2 (they are going to reboot it!) The Punisher, Daredevil, Elektra, and I don't really like the X-Men and Wolverine movies as much as I should, and what's up with the X-Men wearing all black leather costumes, if at least Wolverines costume had look like the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Bantar View Post
                  what's up with the X-Men wearing all black leather costumes, if at least Wolverines costume had look like the original.
                  Where did you see this?

Comment

X-Men 1, 2 & Last Stand, they all had black leather costumes, the villains were more colorful.

Then we had GI Joe with all black costumes for the good guys, and we had a black painted Robocop.

Comment

• NickL
                      NickL commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh yes, doh! What an idiot I am. I though you were talking about Days of Future Past.
                  Working...
                  X