X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasbro Got it Right - Star Wars Black Series 6 Inch Wave 4

View the article on ActionFigureFury.com AND don't forget to come back and leave your comment!

i think i will stick with just snagging one of each trooper
    be them storm or clone

although i kind of want a boba fett to maybe put together a bounty hunter set... i'm sure eventually they will make dengar, bosk, zuckus, ig88 and those other maniacs!
    AKA turk4186, The Zombie Ham, Mace Bacon http://thestrongestmustache.tumblr.com/

Comment

It's too bad Chewbacca got held back until S5. He looked a little silly crouched in the black/red packaging but they could have at least made him a repack with the new, taller black/blue packaging. Oh well, looks like I'm skipping S4. Already have an ST and Boba, certainly not interested in Anakin and the CT.

Comment

• NickL
        NickL commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey SMB73, I think I've seen you before. Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.

I was really hoping for Chewbacca to be in this wave, but as soon as all of the rumors came out about him being held back, I was kind of expecting Boba and the Stormtrooper to be included in this wave. I think it's good for the line in the end (allowing people to get the impossible to find figures).

The next wave could possibly be really killer. We still have Darth Vader and Chewbacca, which should be included in the same wave. Those are 2 figures I can't wait to get my hands on.

Comment

I just thought of a really good idea for a SDCC 2014 Black Series exclusive. The Darth Vader to Anakin (like that terrible 12 inch figure). Good idea? yes or no?

Comment

lol that would make a killer exclussive
          better i fit came with "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" sound effect too
          AKA turk4186, The Zombie Ham, Mace Bacon http://thestrongestmustache.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
          X